Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Cleaning my way into Day 2

For some reason, I woke up at 4AM this morning. So, I figured, I would start cleaning the house. I am finding that cleaning house is good exercise. With the two boys, I could have this intense excerise for another 14 years (when Matthew turned 18). I am starting to get my no soda headache. I usually get them starting about the 2nd day of not having it. I am hoping not to get a really bad headache. The good thing is that the headache only last about a day and then I am good to go. I can feel myself coming out of my "food coma" as Oprah said once.

I never told (yet) what my weight goal is. I wasn't going to share but I figure, I need to put this out there because there are so many people who are ashamed about being fat. I, being one of them but this blog is to help myself and others to get over that! It is just a number, right?

Okay, on 08/09/2010 I weighed in (at WW) :
247.0 (highest weight)

My goal weight is:

150 pounds

Okay, my first goal is 25% of the total amount I want to lose:
24.5 pounds:

225.5 pounds!

Before I go, I wanted to share today's photo. This photo was taken on 7/23/2010. We were at a park and I wanted a picture with my niece Charlotte. This photo is important to me because (number 1), my gorgeous niece is in the picture, and (number 2), this picture show how unhealthy I am and how much I want to change my lifestyle. I want to see Charlotte's children (as well as my own grandchildren).


Until next time

1 comment:

  1. Neice? Who's baby? Regardless of that number on the scale, I have to say that is a seriously happy smile of joy and love as you hold her. Keep smiling! Love you!

    ReplyDelete