Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crusing into Day 3

Other than my headache still being on my mind (pun intended), I am have been doing really well. I am pretty proud of the fact that I am sticking to the WW plan. I actually had leftovers from last night. With the house being clean and my errands done for the day, we are going to see Sally and her family for a little while. Tonight is the last sleepover Jacob is having for the summer with his best friend. I can't believe the summer is almost over. Jacob starts 2nd grade on Monday and it is behind my comprehension that my first born will be a 2nd grader. Matthew doesn't start his school until the day after Labor Day. That is what I remember school starting when I was young.

BTW, I tried the Anytimers from WW, the cheeseburger. I am pretty fickle about meat but they were delish! I'm just sayin'
Before I go, I want to leave you with a before picture:

This was taken by my oldest son, I am sure from looking at the angle it was taken. Not the most flattering.
But it is what it is and I am changing that. As my brother tells me, "One day at a time."

Until Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment