Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh My Goodness! It's day 6

It is 3:30 AM here and I am sort of wide awake. Sometimes, there are night where I don't get sleep and don't know why. The good thing is that it doesn't happen often. But this time, it gives me a chance to catch up on my blogs and also watch some television that has been neglected, all without hearing, "But I want to watch something!" It is the little things that will please me.

Do you ever have one of those days where you think you are looky pretty smokin'. Where you say to yourself, "You are every woman"? One to have seen a picture taken of you that day and realize you must have been crazy to think that in the first place.

Granted, I am a work in progress, even at 37 years old but Moly Cow (as Jacob says)! There is a picture of me on August 7th of this year that really describes the paragraph above this one. I will post it later as my daily before picture. I NEVER want to feel that way again. With WW, it won't This time I will succeed.


Until Later























?

No comments:

Post a Comment