Tuesday, August 10, 2010

End of Day 1

I made it! I can honestly say that it was much easier this time than in the past. I kept myself busy cleaning. I was at a friend's house today and I brought my lunch and made sure that I had snacks/water (which really means Crystal Light) Tomorrow morning, I want to take the clothes off of our treadmill and use it. I wanted to give the treadmill a workout; or is it the other way around? Anyway, what the heck?

I am feeling a bit hungry but I kind of like that feeling before going to bed because it tells me that (number 1) I don't have to sleep on my back and (number 2) I have made it through another day where my food choices were good and I feel as though I am going to make this time.


Okay, because I have no caffiene in my petite body, I am finding myself very tired. Good Night


Until Next Time


Shana


P.S. I wanted to start including a picture of me when I was looking less than stellar and a current picture, which will be same for a while.
This picture was taken 1/2/2010.

1 comment:

  1. I like this picture! You all look very good- I know you are not where you want to be but you are a beautiful person no matter your size! Dani

    ReplyDelete