Monday, August 16, 2010

First WW weigh in! August 16, 2010 and what nots

Today at the WW meeting, I weighed in at 240.4. I have lost 6.6 pounds for the week!
I am proud of myself and makes me what to get going!

Yesterday, my girlfriends, Anne, Ann-Marie and Christie came up and visited so we could celebrate Christie's birthday that happend in July. Our busy schedule didn't allow us to meet sooner. We had an amazing time. The best part, other than them just coming was Anne, who is an amazing sew artist, taught me how to use my sewing machine. I am so excited about it. I want to use it for my crafting. Here are some of the pictures from yesterday:

We take this picture every year. Since 2004. It is a lot of fun to look back at the pictures.





This our "Senior Class group picture" Totally 90's
Uncle Don telling Charlotte stories....She's yawning!

It was a fun day!

Today was Jacob's first day of 2nd grade! He, as well as all of us, were over the moon that he is growning up but sad at the same time










Until Next Time

1 comment:

  1. Yay Jacob! I hope he loves 2nd grade. I had such a blast with your girlfriends when we were out for the wedding. Glad you had some time with them. My mother's friend once taught me to sew a dress and I was so proud...but now I do not use a machine. I am intimidated by it. That whole bobbin thing. Tricky! Can't wait to see what you make...even if it is little things!

    ReplyDelete